Stretch marks are common especially when you have gained weight. Understanding the causes of stretch marks is important in order to effectively treat it. Stretch marks on the butt are particularly embarrassing and can make it impossible for some people to wear a swimsuit. Having stretch marks can also damage one’s confidence.
Stretch marks are caused by the quick growth of the skin in the affected area due to weight gain. Elasticity is lost and the skin is damaged. Topical steroid ointments and weight lifting can also contribute to the appearance of stretch marks. Stretch marks could be red, purple or pink lines on the skin that eventually fade into white or grey color.
You’ll find parallel lines or a single line across your skin as an indication of stretch marks. How to remove stretch marks on your butt is possible. There are several ways to do so.
Cosmetic Procedures to Remove Stretch Marks
Getting a cosmetic procedure done is one option to get rid of stretch marks on your butt. Some spas and dermatologists offer treatments that are particularly designed to reduce the appearance of stretch marks using specialized equipment and lasers.
Photorejuvenation, fractional skin resurfacing and microdermabrasion are just some of the most common treatments that can help reduce stretch marks. These procedures, however, are not cheap. The actual price depends on what procedure you want done and what area of the body you want to treat. The butt is not the largest part of the body, so you can expect to pay a more reasonable price.
Stretch Mark Removal Cream
A stretch mark removal cream is cheaper and can help you get back a smooth butt in as short as eight weeks. If you don’t want to spend a large amount of cash, but still want to get rid of the stretch marks on your butt, then this solution is perfect for you. A stretch mark removal cream works well when used properly. If it does not produce the results you are after, visit a medical spa or talk to your dermatologist for specialized treatments.
Natural Ways to Reduce Stretch Marks on your Butt
Cosmetic procedures and creams are not the only ways to remove stretch marks on your butt. There are other treatments that can help get rid of stretch marks in a natural way. What you need to keep in mind, though, is that these treatments take a lot more time to produce visible results. It usually takes three to six months of regular application before you start seeing your desired outcome.
Treating stretch marks on the butt has been proven to be effective, but results often differ from one person to another. Natural ingredients can be used to eliminate stretch marks on the butt such as lemon juice, aloe vera and raw eggs. With natural ingredients, you don’t need to worry about any side effects. Some of the natural ingredients that you can use are:
- Cocoa Butter – If you apply it every day, results can appear in as short as three weeks. Results can be seen even sooner if you add other natural ingredients such as castor oil or shea butter.
- Vitamin E – Vitamin E is a great option if you want to remove those ugly stretch marks on your butt. It can be bought in a cream or in capsules. If you prefer the latter, just open the capsule and get the oil. Apply it three times every day after showering.
- Egg Whites – Eggs are a great source of protein. Use the egg whites as it contains proteins and amino acids. Whip the egg whites gently using a fork. After cleaning the affected area with water, use a makeup brush to apply a thick layer of whites on the area. Let the whites dry and rinse the affected area with cold water. Apply olive oil on your skin to moisturize it. Do this every day for at least 2 weeks.
- Sugar – Sugar can be used to exfoliate the skin. Natural white sugar can help you remove stretch marks on your butt. Just add several drops of lemon juice and some almond oil to one tablespoon of raw sugar. Mix it and apply the mixture on your stretch marks. Rub the mixture on your skin for a few minutes daily before you take a bath. Do this for one month or so and expect positive results
- Lemon Juice – Since lemon juice is naturally acidic, it can help heal and lessen stretch marks and other scars. Gently rub fresh lemon juice on the stretch marks in a circular motion. Let the lemon juice soak into the skin for at least ten minutes and rinse it off with warm water. You can also mix equal amounts of lemon juice and cucumber juice and apply it on your stretch marks.
- Water and Food – It is important to look into the amount of water you consume daily and your diet. The skin is the largest organ and so, you have to take good care of it. Those unsightly stretch marks on your butt can be reduced or completely removed from the inside. Follow a healthy diet and drink lots of water. Those stretch marks may go away within a few weeks.
You need to keep in mind, though, that you need to do this every day to start seeing results. It is important to keep the skin properly hydrated to maintain its elasticity. You can also mix plain water with green tea for better results. Eating a lot of vegetables and fruits that contain high amounts of vitamins E, A and C is a must. You can find these vitamins in berries, mangos, almonds, avocados and salmon.
Creams and cosmetic procedures are some of the most effective options for removing stretch marks on your butt. Try a stretch mark removal cream first and if it doesn’t work out, you can start looking for a reliable medical spa or dermatologist for the right treatment for you. If you want to deal with your stretch marks the natural way, then there are effective natural ingredients that will surely work for you.